Hi. I'm Rob.
I love traders. And my kids. .
I also love to make money when stocks go down.
My Philosophy of Life:
I seek after peace of mind and true happiness.
My highest goal is to maintain peace of mind.
I do this by avoiding things I will regret; or by trying my best to not regret my mistakes.
I believe in:
- Avoiding nostalgia as much as possible.
- Being happy for people and being good to them. I believe kindness is its own reward.
- Living as much as possible in a state of observation - and not becoming attached to outcomes.
- Not setting goals; instead, I just decide what is important and do it, and the results take care of themselves.
- Discipline, which I define as "doing the right thing at the right time." All freedom is the result of discipline, which seems paradoxical at first.
- Waking up early.
What I'm Working On:
A book or two, and teaching.
Teaching 10,000 traders to short stocks. I do this through a short selling digital course (it is not available right now but will be again in the near future).
A book about short selling titled "How To Make Money Shorting Stocks." I won't publish the book until I've made my next million dollars from shorting stocks.
I've been helping my friend Tim Sykes with his Challenge Program. Tim is the most transparent trader I've met in my life. He has changed many, many lives for the better (including mine).
Building lasting friendships. Through my life I have moved from one place to the next and lost touch with close friends. I am working to keep a stable base of friendships in my life.